Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
M2 Series sound for your boat
There's a lot more to building a great wakeboard tower speaker than slapping a woofer and a tweeter into a can. Rockford Fosgate's M2 Series wakeboard tower speakers feature 8" woofers and integrated 1" dome tweeters that handle up to 250 watts RMS. The result is crisp, powerful sound in or out of the boat. Whether you're at the helm or on the end of a ski rope, you'll be amazed at how loud and clear these speakers are on the water.
Add some color
Built-in illumination brings these speakers to life, and you can coordinate them with other Color Optix™ speakers and subs using Rockford Fosgate's Color Optix™ Controller (not included) and RF Connect App.
Element Ready™ materials and design
Each rugged UV-, moisture-, and salt-resistant speaker is housed in a high-density polyethylene enclosure with a sturdy stainless-steel grille (sport-style grille option also included). These enclosures meet tough UV and Salt-Fog industry standards so they'll hold up for many seasons on the water. Rockford Fosgate includes universal clamps with 360-degree rotation to fit tubular wakeboard towers from 1.5" to 3" in diameter.
- 8" marine speaker enclosures (pair)
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene woofers
- 1" integrated dome tweeters
- LED illumination
- compatible with Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App
- high-density sealed polyethylene enclosures with stainless-steel grilles
- true marine-grade design stands up to the elements
- 6-pin Deutsch™/Amphenol™ speaker and RBG inputs
- IP67 rating
- clamps fit bar sizes from 1.5" to 3" in diameter
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-24,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- dimensions: 9"W x 12-3/4"H x 14-7/16"L
- weight: 24 pounds
- warranty: 2 years