Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bring your DVDs and CDs into the rotation
With Boss's BV775B DVD receiver, you don't have to abandon your favorite discs. The receiver's 6.95" touchscreen display makes controlling your DVD, CD, microSD, and USB sources easy. Plus, a 5-second electronic skip protection buffer minimizes interruptions when you hit that surprise pothole.
Take and make calls
Bluetooth lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. The sensitive built-in microphone on the faceplate simplifies installation. And the Bluetooth connection makes it easy to wirelessly stream your music!
Your video options
You can use the 6.95" screen to view DVDs when your car is parked. If you want to take your show on the road, connect video screens (not included) to the pair of rear video outputs and keep your backseat passengers entertained. Add an optional backup cam and you can use your new in-dash display to help back into tight parking spots.
And more entertainment
In addition to discs, you can play music and video from a loaded-up USB drive or microSD card, or use the front auxiliary input to connect a portable music player. This Boss includes an 8-band EQ and presets for quick tone changes. To get more impact out of your system, use the three sets of preamp outputs to connect amplifiers to your speakers.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/80 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.95" touchscreen with icon-based controls
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wireless remote
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays CDs, DVDs, microSD cards, and USB memory devices
- 8-band equalizer
- inputs: front USB input, front auxiliary input, front microSD card slot, rear audio/video (RCA) inputs, rear-view camera input
- outputs: two rear video (RCA) outputs, 6-channel preamp outputs (3-volt front, rear, subwoofer)