Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
An awesome upgrade
Sony's XAV-AX3200 digital media receiver is an outstanding upgrade from your factory radio. You'll get a 6.95" resistive touchscreen and buttons for quick control, plus built-in Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto to level up your in-car smartphone experience, letting you access your preferred apps for entertainment, texting, navigation, and more. You can even use voice control to make commands so your eyes stay on the road. Plus, you'll get some of the best audio enhancement features Sony has to offer.
Built with more vehicles in mind
The XAV-AX3200's screen is the same size as a typical double-DIN (4" tall) receiver, but the actual chassis is just a single-DIN (2" tall) opening height. It's shallower than typical stereos too, so you'll have plenty of room to tuck away wiring or interfaces underneath the chassis.
The best smartphone integration
Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and WebLink let you access your phone's content with the sound of your voice or the touch of a finger. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your Android™ or iPhone®, and you'll get access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all of your music. Get more info at www.apple.com/ios/carplay and www.android.com/auto.
Get more with WebLink®
WebLink is a handy way to access certain phone apps, like YouTube, that aren't handled by Android Auto or CarPlay. Connect your iOS or Android device and you can mirror your smartphone screen on the Sony's display. It makes a great addition to already-fantastic app control.
The ease of Bluetooth®
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks, along with the convenience of hands-free phone calls. You'll enjoy all the content without plugging in when you get behind the wheel. You can install the included wired microphone close to you, so callers can hear you loud and clear.
If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away when you look for new adventures, add a SiriusXM tuner to this Sony to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast.
Bring more to the equation
Use this stereo's USB rear input for keeping your phone charged as well as easy access to files on a flash drive, including FLAC and even a variety of video files. Sony also includes an RCA input for accessing video sources and a backup cam input for incorporating an optional cam to step up safety.
Dial in your sound
This receiver also offers an impressive array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 10-band graphic equalizer and Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) which creates virtual speakers on your dash for better soundstaging. Supporting the soundshaping is the clear and natural sound of Sony's powerful Dynamic Reality Amp 2. The XAV-AX3200 also includes front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs for when it's time to add amplifiers to your system.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.95" resistive touchscreen display with brushed aluminum key terminal
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wireless remote
- works with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and WebLink
- voice control with Siri and Google Assistant
- plays media from USB memory devices
- 10-band equalizer
- EXTRA BASS™ for bass enhancement
- Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) compensates for low speaker positions
- subwoofer controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear-view camera input, RCA video input (mini-jack)
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/55 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Sony XAV-AX3200 6.95" touchscreen mechless Apple Carplay/Android Auto bluetooth receiver